Saturday 6 May 2017

Research With and For Children (8 and 9 May 2017) Edinburgh College of Art


Very excited to be presenting at the above conference on Monday and Tuesday next week. I am finding one of the most exiting things I am doing with my PhD is sharing my research. There is a wonderful feeling of people just getting it, Practitioners and Lead Practitioners become animated when they talk about my research. They don't always agree with me, which is fantastic, I don't have all the answers, only my opinion. Love is such an emotive subject and word that people become quite passionate talking about it. Finding out what you think in addition to reading what the academics think is the most amazing part of my research so please, if you are attending the conference please come and say hello. If not look out for my next blog where I'll tell you all about what happened at the conference.

https://researchwithandforchildren.wordpress.com/the-presenters/

Short Bio on the conference website:



My Poster for the conference.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

MPhil Thesis - Love, Policy and Professionalism:The Early Learning and Childcare Lead Professional

 I was awarded a Master of Philosophy for my research project in November 2022. While I am disappointed it wasn't a doctorate, I am happ...