Wednesday 23 January 2019

25 Calls - Children in Scotland




To celebrate their 25th anniversary Children in Scotland presented 25 Calls to change children's lives for the better. 25 Calls is about sharing Scotland’s hopes and ambitions for future generations and achieving real change.

A call went out for responses to each call and I asked if I could respond to one of the calls. The call I chose to respond to was Call 17 https://childreninscotland.org.uk/call-17-prioritise-integration-support-for-families-and-participation-to-give-children-the-best-start/

I was absolutely delighted to have my blog response accepted and here it is:

https://childreninscotland.org.uk/25-calls-response-services-underpinned-by-love-for-all-children/

Please take time to read the other calls. Ensuring children's lives get better should be at the heart of everything we do for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

MPhil Thesis - Love, Policy and Professionalism:The Early Learning and Childcare Lead Professional

 I was awarded a Master of Philosophy for my research project in November 2022. While I am disappointed it wasn't a doctorate, I am happ...